Friday, May 30, 2008

moving details

For those who have offered to help me I just want to let you know how much I appreciate it. I'm planning on loading up saturday morning at about 9 I have everything pretty much packed and most all of my stuff is in my garage so I'm hopping it will be a fast process. I could use trucks and trailors to try to make as few trips as possible I just hope it all fits in my storage unit. It just so happens to be Ammon's weekend with the kids so I don't need babysitters thank you for your offers though.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Shane said that was the smoothest move ever! Hats off to you Katie! And I saw you laying sod after the move...I'm beginning to wonder if you are super women...were you at church Sunday? Did you know Brother Buchi told everyone about you laying sod after the move? yep...you're famous.

Jess said...

Hey, I need to get a hold of you. Where are you, and what is your email?

teletha34@comcast.net