Thursday, May 1, 2008

Exercise!

So as most of you know i am overweight and about 3 weeks ago something just snapped in me and I said no more. My divorce got finalized and I realized that I have to get back in the dating scene and no guy is going to want to look at this. So I bought some more in home exercise movies since getting outside with 4 kids to go on a walk is a nightmare. I have been having a really hard time in the food area as I always have and I still struggle with the exercise thing. But I have managed to fit in an hour work out at least 4 days a week now which is tons more then what I was doing which was nothing. And today I was just sitting watching a movie with the girls and Briley jumped up and grabbed my movie and said "Mom it's time a exercise you have a fat belly." So there you have it my personal little motivater keeping me on track. So I got up propped the boys bottles and went to work. Can I just tell you there's a reason mom's don't get much time to exercise. As I'm lifting my weights and doing lunges in my family room I'm also tripping over Katelyn and Briley and Aaron and trying to keep the babies bottles in their mouths. Needless to say i broke a sweat but I really don't think it was all just from my exercise movie. What a pain in the butt. So far so good though I'm finally going down again. Slowly but surely.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! good for you! A little at a time. Just small changes can make a big difference over time. That is what I am trying anyway! Here is a blog a good friend of mine started. She is trying to lose about 60 lbs. She has some great ideas. Good luck!

http://projectfitmom.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

That is great! My kids seem overly concerned that I am going to be fat even after the baby comes. I am amazed that they actually notice that. I don't remember ever wondering that about my parents. When your 3 year old tells you to exercise that can be a huge motivator.

fatloss007 said...

i dont believe guys dont like fat girls .. i have few friends who want only fat girls .. its individual choice i think .. just be confident and tell the guy you want to date