Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ABC's about me
A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Shelly
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Computer
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Tremonton
I- Indulgence(s): anything out of the ordinary
J- January or July: Both suck too cold and too hot
K-Kids: 2 girls, 2 boys
L- Life is incomplete without: A Partner
M-Marriage Date: Feb. 23, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 of the most amazing sisters and 1 awesome little Bro!
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I will lose my husband (oh wait that already came true)
Q- Quote(s): love is when you want somebody else's happiness above your own.
R- Reason to Smile: I have healthy kids
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Eight: HUH?
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I'm extremely self conscious but I'm sure everyone knows that
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Both and neither
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting
Y- Your Favorite Food: Anything I don’t have to cook
Z- Zodiac: Aquarius

3 comments:

Nances said...

Cute pics! From Easter and the blessing. You look really good. I was sad that we weren't there for the blessings.

Bourgeous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bourgeous said...

Oops, just deleted my last comment - me and the computer are not working well together. I enjoyed reading your ABC's and the girls look so cute with their Easter baskets! Also, I tried to write down a few things from Bryson and Jason's blessings and will drop it off sometime.