Sunday, August 3, 2008

we're back


Well it's been a crazy summer while living at my parents they only had dial up internet so I wasn't about to wait hours on end to upload pics on this but we're kindof back our only problem now is my camera broke. But luckily my sister takes tons of pics so I have some new ones to share. These were taken last sunday at willow park.


Briley in time out even at the park


Briley and her favorite uncle Matthew



Jason

Bryson







Family photo almost decent

10 comments:

Jen Crook said...

I think it's a great photo!

Tidbits About Us said...

Yeah your back to the living! It is so fun to see your family, they are such cuties even in time out.

Kim said...

Cute pics, keep your blog updated. I love to know whats going on.

Bourgeous said...

Love the photos, they are so good. Hope that you are enjoying Logan (miss the parks and library) and that your new home feels like home. We will have to have a Logan Park trip and meet up with you all.

Jess said...

That is such an adorable family photo! I love it. Sorry things ended so sour last week! Keep in touch!

SMILES2ALL said...

Love the pictures!! Your kids are so cute. Hope to see more pics soon

Sarah said...

DARLING pictures. All frame worthy. Miss you! How do you like Logan?

Tidbits About Us said...

Ok Katie, It is time to update your blog. Go and buy a new camera. Your children are growing and we want to see their cute faces. Tam

Ben and Jen Bailey said...

It is so good to see your darling kids. Your boys are getting big and so cute. I miss sweet little katelyn in the nursery. Glad to hear what you are up to. Keep in touch. Jen Bailey

Nances said...

I love the pics. Hope everything is going great for you...we miss you here. I saw you in the Leader for the scholarship--congrats!