Saturday, March 29, 2008

One less in Diapers!!!

Yeah Kate!!! We have big news on Katelyn's birthday March 27th she just up and decided that she wanted to go potty and she walked into the bathroom and took off her diaper and got on the potty all by herself and has been potty training herself ever since. I never thought it could get easier than it was with Briley but I think Kate has been studying us lately and finally just figured it out. I wasn't even going to start with her until this summer that was just one stress I didn't want to face yet. But man did I ever luck out. I'm so proud of her for taking this step and doing it all by herself.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah, that is so exciting for you!! You deserve it! What a blessing!
Jess

Sarah said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Potty training Jessa was worse than labor. I'm so glad Kate's doin' it on her own!

A Little Diddy said...

I have just atarted to potty train my 22 mth old, too soon? I have no idea what I'm doing.