Thursday, November 30, 2006



I did my first officially french braid attempt today. It was not quite the success story I would have liked to tell. I had pretty much no problem with the left side but when it came to the other side it was a train wreck. I couldn't even get it started. As hard as I tried it still wouldn't work. Poor Briley she had to sit through all of that and then just ended up with her usual pig tails. That's what she gets for being born with a head full of hair and a mom who loves to fix it. Maybe that's why Katelyn doesn't have any hair, she knew what to expect before she came to us. And being the wiggle worm she is I don't think I'd even be able to get her to hold still long enough to do anything to it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep practicing! I have found that sitting in front of the TV is best on the kids. The left side looked so good too!